Thanks for checking out our job openings. See something that interests you? Apply here.
Position Overview: The Ministry Assistant is a vital link between the ministry, staff and guests. This person serves as a gateway for all ministry activities and is usually the one most responsible for creating a positive and inviting impression of the ministry. The Ministry Assistant represents an important administrative resource for the staff.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create an inviting and gracious atmosphere for visitors to the office
• Greet visitors in person or by phone and attempt to meet needs or connect with appropriate person
• Answer phone, attempt to answer questions before transferring to the appropriate staff member
• Maintain the Ministry Calendar.
• Keep main phone greeting updated
• Handle mail and keep mailroom stocked and postage meter maintained. Assist staff with mailings. Take delivery of packages and notify recipients
• Assist staff with any project needs (event management, etc.)
• Maintain and order office supplies
• Register attendees/members for events over the phone or in person as needed
• Update and inventory product
• Process online orders: Mail Product Orders to Recipients
• Assist in maintenance of Print Items: Inventory and Ordering
• Organize & Coordinate Special Events
• Manage Volunteers, Organization & Communications
• Communicate with donors via phone, email, or other various communication methods
• Enter new records and assist in maintaining database system
• Runs reports in database for weekly and monthly projects
• Other duties as needed
• High School Graduate
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft programs
• Be a team player
• Ability to work with several people at one time
• Ability to work with volunteers
• Ability to multitask
• Desire to go the extra mile to help others
• Must be able to adhere to core values and beliefs of elevateHim Ministries
4030 Sandshell Dr.
Fort Worth, Texas 76137